A massive 20,000 sq ft of Plaza, Rhythm Section, mini’s and more.
All visits to the Rockcity Skatepark must be booked in advance.
You must be ages 13+ to ride/skate in the Skatepark. Do not book a session unless you over 13 years of age.
- Ages 13+.
- No Food.
- Bottled drinks with lids only.
- Under 18’s must wear a helmet (Skateboarders are exempt)
- Masks are mandatory for use in the reception area and corridors.
- Book in advance.
- Read the COVID-Secure update.
COVID Secure Update
Following government guidelines, we have changed the operating procedure for the Rockcity Skatepark to reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
We ask that you all work with us to keep the skatepark open and follow the new rules below. it’s everyone’s responsibility to help Hull keep its skatepark. If we cannot maintain the standards set out below then the Skatepark will close again.
- If you have any symptoms or illness then you must stay away.
- Temperature checks will be made on everyone before entering the skatepark. Anyone with a High Temperature will be refused entry.
- Face Masks are Compulsory and must be worn at all times in the reception, shop and toilets. Masks are not required to be worn when Skating/Riding in the main skatepark.
- Rockcity Skatepark is only accessible to current members, aged 13+.
- Check you have a current and valid membership before purchasing a session or travelling to the Skatepark.
- Strictly No Spectators Allowed. Capacity is reserved for those Skating or RIding.
- New Session Times are bookable only in advance and online.
- A separate exit will be used at the end of all sessions to avoid excess people in the entrance area.
- The skatepark will be closed for Touch-point Cleaning between all sessions.
- Skaters/Riders must maintain a distance of 2m+ when not skating or riding in the skatepark or wear a mask.
- No Food is allowed in the Skatepark, only Drinks in Plastic Bottles, with resealable lids, are permitted.
- Use the bins provided, litter will reduce session times and increase the costs of all sessions.
All adult participants must hold a membership form.
12 – 17 year old participants must have a complete parental consent form.
All forms are valid for one year from the date of completion. Please ensure your forms are up-to-date before booking a session.
Stock from Europe’s biggest and best Skateboard and BMX brands.
Official Stockist of the Vans Pro Skate range.