Basic Slopers – S
Some Variations in stock: 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK).
All Others: 12 weeks factory direct.
Make a selection to check availability.
Get back to Basics with the new range of Rockcity holds. Designed with one thing in mind, basic, single-use making it ideal for everything from the harder circuits with competition-style problems or any level of setting where movement is king, function over form. Built by a climbing wall, by route setters these holds are especially for modern climbing walls and their setters. PU (Polyurethane) Each hold has a Stainless Steel Duel Fixing Insert that will not rust or corrode, unlike most other climbing holds. Made from Dannomond’, a new super PU developed and tested at the busiest climbing centre in the UK, ‘test sample 875’ finally made the grade. This is the hardest Polyurethane available and more durable than all previous versions of all other Polyurethane holds. These holds will not break under the heavy workload which is now standard in a busy commercial climbing centre/climbing gym. Conforms to European Standard EN 12572-3 Our new texture using a more complex and open grain that still grips when clogged up with chalk. Better for your skin.
- Larger holds are hollow so that weight is reduced further.
- Stainless Steel Duel Bolt inserts for increased life and appearance.
- Softer and Ribbed backing for better grip against spinning, especially on textured walls.
- All holds (except smallest footholds) have more than one screw hole for anti spinning
- Holds virtually unbreakable and resistant to chipping.
- Holds are colourfast and resistant to U.V.
- Holds resist black rubber staining better than existing materials do.
- Suitable for impact drivers, even the smaller holds.
- Great on uneven ‘real rock’ featured climbing walls.
- Manufactured in the European Union, reducing the carbon footprint.