ROCK-IT GROUP BOOKINGS
1 hour session
Up to 12 participants
ROCK-IT GROUP Session:
- Up to 12 Participants
- Suitable for children from 6 years old who are not afraid of heights. ROCK-IT is the tallest climp and climb facility in the area
- 1 hour of uninterrupted climbing on our clip and climb facilities
- Fully supervised by our friendly instructors
- Harnesses and Climbing shoes are provided for all participants
- 20 minutes – registration / safety briefing / kitting up time.
- 60 minutes – 100% climbing time.
- 10 minute – return of kit and issuing of certificates.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time for mission briefing
WHAT DO I NEED ONCE I’VE BOOKED?
- Once you have received your confirmation email, please complete the online form included at the top.
- We need to be aware of any medical conditions prior to the session. Please bring any medication that may be needed during the session.
- Wear sensible and comfortable sports clothing as a harness must be accommodated for. Remove all jewellery before climbing. All long hair must be worn tied back.
- We will provide all of the necessary safety equipment and climbing shoes for this session.
The ROCK-IT group session is fully supervised by our friendly instructors. Which means spectators can sit back and relax!
The Rockcity Coffee Shop boasts a large viewing area with plenty of comfortable seating. Also hosting a selection of luxury coffees, loose leaf tea and cold drinks to choose from. The Coffee Shop is open to the public all day every day; you are more than welcome any time of the day!
ROCK-IT is for young climbers 7-17 years and adults. Aimed at adults looking for their first indoor climbing mission or children who are looking to bridge the gap between the more basic, ‘lego’ style Clip and Climb centres and the challenge of a real grown up rock climbing centre. With all ROCK-IT Clip and Climb sessions fully supervised by one of our trained rock technicians we guarantee ‘no experience necessary’. Simply make your booking, then rock up, clip in and start climbing, it’s that simple.
A full work out for your mind, your body and your imagination. The ROCK-IT has 15 auto belay lines and a capacity of 12 persons, leaving 3 lines always clear so you don’t have to wait between climbs.