FLURO FRIDAYS GROUP BOOKING
Every Friday our ROCK-IT Clip And Climb Zone will be available to book for a fun filled fluro session during the winter months!
1 hour sessions are available to book as an individual booking or as a private group. Perfect for those who are wanting to celebrate a special occasion with a group of friends, scout groups and youth groups.
Whether it’s your first time at climbing or you want to incorporate a bit of fun in to your climbing sessions, Fridays will now be FLURO-TASTIC! Grab your glow sticks, UV make-up and UV clothing and join us!
1 HOUR SESSION
UP TO 12 PARTICIPANTS
Fluro Friday Group Session:
- Up to 12 Participants
- Suitable for children from 6 years old who are not afraid of heights. ROCK-IT is the tallest climp and climb facility in the area
- 1 hour of uninterrupted climbing on our clip and climb facilities
- Fully supervised by our friendly instructors
- Harnesses and Climbing shoes are provided for all participants
- 20 minutes – registration / safety briefing / kitting up time.
- 60 minutes – 100% climbing time.
- 10 minute – return of kit and issuing of certificates.
What do I need once I’ve booked?
- Once you have received your confirmation email, please complete the online form included at the top.
- We need to be aware of any medical conditions prior to the session. Please bring any medication that may be needed during the session.
- Wear sensible and comfortable sports clothing as a harness must be accommodated for. Remove all jewellery before climbing. All long hair must be worn tied back.
- We will productive all of the necessary safety equipment for this session.